Ts ePass Scholarship | Ts ePass Scholarship Registration 2023 | Ts ePass Scholarship Status Check | Ts ePass Scholarship Last Date
Telangana keeps working hard to provide financial assistance to the students throughout the state. This is why Telangana government has come up with new scholarship which is known as Ts ePass Scholarship ( Telangana State Electronic Payment & Application System for Scholarships). Under the influence of this scholarship, the students coming from minority or backward classes can get the scholarship. Those students who are interested to apply for this scholarship can visit the official website which is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. However, if you are naïve about this scholarship then we are going to help you through this post. As this post is going to cover points such as application process, benefits, objectives, last date, documents required etc.
Ts ePass Scholarship
Telangana government has come forward to help those students who face a lot of struggles to continue their education. While, this Ts ePass Scholarship will be helping them to submit the school fees and other education related expenses. Whereas, the applicants will be needed to visit the official website and be updated about the latest news. Not only this, but the applicants can easily fill and submit the application form through the same website. We are going to explain everything in further points.
Apart from that, Ts ePass Scholarship 2023 plays an important role for Telangana students. With this portal, citizens of Telangana can easily apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Metric Scholarship, Overseas Scholarship Services, Kalyan Lakshmi, Shadi Mubarak, Corporate Admissions, and Skill Upgradation Services. These are some of the betterment for the community such as Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Minority, and Backward Class. The main objective behind these scholarships is serve financial assistance to the students who are willing to continue their higher education.
Overview of Ts ePass Scholarship Registration 2023
|Name of the scholarship||Ts ePass Scholarship|
|Scholarship System||Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships (ePass)|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|Type of scheme||State government scheme|
Ts ePass Scholarship Registration
तेलंगाना सरकार उन छात्रों की मदद के लिए आगे आई है, जिन्हें अपनी पढ़ाई जारी रखने में काफी संघर्ष का सामना करना पड़ता है। जबकि, यह Ts ePass छात्रवृत्ति उन्हें स्कूल की फीस और शिक्षा संबंधी अन्य खर्चों को जमा करने में मदद करेगी। जबकि, आवेदकों को आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने और नवीनतम समाचारों के बारे में अपडेट रहने की आवश्यकता होगी। इतना ही नहीं, आवेदक एक ही वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आसानी से आवेदन पत्र भर और जमा कर सकते हैं। हम आगे के पॉइंट्स में सब कुछ समझाने जा रहे हैं।
इसके अलावा, Ts ePass Scholarship 2023 तेलंगाना के छात्रों के लिए एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है। इस पोर्टल से तेलंगाना के नागरिक प्री मैट्रिक स्कॉलरशिप, पोस्ट मैट्रिक स्कॉलरशिप, ओवरसीज स्कॉलरशिप सर्विसेज, कल्याण लक्ष्मी, शादी मुबारक, कॉरपोरेट एडमिशन और स्किल अपग्रेडेशन सर्विसेज के लिए आसानी से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। ये समुदाय के लिए कुछ बेहतरी हैं जैसे कि अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति, अल्पसंख्यक और पिछड़ा वर्ग। इन छात्रवृत्तियों के पीछे मुख्य उद्देश्य उन छात्रों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करना है जो अपनी उच्च शिक्षा जारी रखने के इच्छुक हैं।
Objectives of Ts ePass Scholarship
The main objective behind this scholarship is to provide hard working and passionate students of the Telangana state with financial assistance to make it easy for them to continue their education. This will Ts ePass Scholarship Registration increase the literacy ratio of the state which will contribute even in our country’s overall growth.
Benefits of Ts ePass
Under this scheme, no student will have to stop their education just because of their financial struggles. Not only this, but a huge amount of students will be receiving benefits from this scholarship which will ensure that they don’t quit their education and avoid wrong path of life.
Here are some of the important points that you need to keep in your mind. Lets get started.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Telangana state.
- The candidate belonging to the SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Minority category are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The family annual income of candidate must not be more than Rs.2 Lakh for SC/ ST Category and Rs.1.50 Lakh (rural area) & Rs.2 Lakh (urban area) for BC/ EBC category..
- Those students who are physically challenged and have less family annual income than Rs.1 lakh can also apply for this scheme.
- Students must maintain a record of 75% in their previous year of school or college.
Some of the important documents that are required for the application process.
- Aadhaar card
- Attendance report to be obtained from an educational institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Mark sheets of the last qualifying exam.
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- The first page of the bank passbook
- Income certificate
Application process for Ts ePass Scholarship
Here are the exact steps to apply for the scholarship. Let’s get started.
- First, you need to visit the official website which is https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/. You will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to click on the “Post metric service” or “Pre metric scholarship service” or “Overseas scholarship service”.
- Then click on “Registration/ fresh registration” option and you will see a new page on your screen.
- Now in the form you have to enter details such as name, father name, date of birth, email id, SSC ID, Aadhar card number, etc.
- After this, you have to upload the important documents.
- Then hit the submit option and get a printout of the same.
Courses valid for Ts ePass Telangana scholarship
Those students who choose these courses to pursue their education can also apply for the Ts ePass Telangana scheme.
- C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S
- Certificate courses
- Degree in Agriculture,
- Degree in Business administration
- The Degree in Business Finance,
- Degree in Commercial pilot License
- Degree in Computer Applications
- The Degree in Computer Science,
- Degree in Engineering,
- Degree in Management,
- The Degree in Medicine,
- Degree in Technology,
- The Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Graduate and post graduate diploma courses
- ITI/ ITCs
- National Institute of Fashion Technology courses
- Other post-doctoral research
- Post-Graduation Degree in Agriculture,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Applications
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Science,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Engineering,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Management,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Medicine,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Business administration
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Business Finance,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Commercial pilot License
- Post-Graduation Degree in Technology,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
FAQs – Ts ePass Scholarship
What is the last date to apply for Ts ePass Telangana scholarship?
The last date for the Ts ePass Telangana scholarship registration is 31st March 2023.
How to check the Ts ePass scholarship status?
you will need to visit the official website then click on the ‘Know Your Application Number’ option. This will open a new page on your screen. Now you have to provide details such as name, roll number, date of birth and previous year marks etc.
How much of rupees are going to be paid to the beneficiary of Ts ePass Telangana scholarship?
Government has decided to pay Rs.20,000 to every student registered for the Ts ePass Telangana scholarship.
What is the age limit for Ts ePass scholarship?
The maximum age limit for candidates are 35 years.
Who is eligible for Ts ePass scholarship?
The students who belong to backward or economic weaker section are eligible to apply for this scholarship.