TAFCOP Portal | TAFCOP Portal Login | tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in | TAFCOP Portal Check SIM Active Status
When you are opting to get a passport, WiFi or anything, you will need Aadhar Card in almost all of the process. But, this put your identity at stake. This is why government has come up with TAFCOP and it’s official website is https://tafcop.sancharsaathi.gov.in/telecomUser/. TAFCOP stands for Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection .
The DoT (Department of Telecommunications) has come forward to ensure the privacy and safety of the consumers against telecom service providers. This will prevent any fraudulent activities against the consumers. According to latest updates, an individual is allowed to have nine mobile connections under their name. In order to get more information about the TAFCOP Portal then you have to visit official website. With this post, we are going to share information such as objectives, benefits, application form and many other important points. Let’s see them.
TAFCOP Portal 2023
The portal of TAFCOP allows users to verify their active mobile connections which are registered under their name. Basically, this portal was launched through the government of India. This portal is launched to identify any additional numbers of the consumers and taking effective steps for the same. It is also important for the consumers to note that submitting Aadhar Card for any purposes such as TAFCOP Portal Wi-Fi, SIM card etc can put your identity at risk.
There are many ways through which criminals can exploit the identity and register multiple numbers under your name. So make sure you think twice before handling your personal information to anyone. As TAFCOP Portal Login Wi-Fi, sim card and other things are really important for our life but our identity and privacy should be on top. Government is taking steps to protect us from any harmful activities.
Details of TAFCOP
|Name of Portal||TAFCOP PORTAL CONSUMER PORTAL|
|Started By||Government Of India|
|Official Launched By||Department of Telecommunications|
|Run For||All Mobile Users in India|
|Used For||Checking Mobile Numbers registered under the user’s name|
|Used By||All Indian Citizens|
|Portal Registration||Not Available|
TAFCOP Portal Login
TAFCOP का पोर्टल उपयोगकर्ताओं को उनके सक्रिय मोबाइल कनेक्शनों को सत्यापित करने की अनुमति देता है जो उनके नाम के तहत पंजीकृत हैं। मूल रूप से, यह पोर्टल भारत सरकार के माध्यम से लॉन्च किया गया था। उपभोक्ताओं की किसी भी अतिरिक्त संख्या की पहचान करने और उसके लिए प्रभावी कदम उठाने के लिए यह पोर्टल लॉन्च किया गया है। उपभोक्ताओं के लिए यह ध्यान रखना भी महत्वपूर्ण है कि वाई-फाई, सिम कार्ड आदि जैसे किसी भी उद्देश्य के लिए आधार कार्ड जमा करने से आपकी पहचान खतरे में पड़ सकती है।
ऐसे कई तरीके हैं जिनके माध्यम से अपराधी पहचान का फायदा उठा सकते हैं और आपके नाम पर कई नंबर दर्ज कर सकते हैं। इसलिए सुनिश्चित करें कि आप किसी को भी अपनी व्यक्तिगत जानकारी देने से पहले दो बार सोचें। जैसे वाई-फाई, सिम कार्ड और अन्य चीजें वास्तव में हमारे जीवन के लिए महत्वपूर्ण हैं लेकिन हमारी पहचान और गोपनीयता सबसे ऊपर होनी चाहिए। सरकार हमें किसी भी हानिकारक गतिविधियों से बचाने के लिए कदम उठा रही है।
Objectives of TAFCOP
The primary goal behind TAFCOP Portal is to help the consumers to see the numbers active under their names and take some necessary actions to prevent any harmful activities against them. On top of that it is the responsibility of service providers to manage Customer Acquisition Form (CAF). Hence, if you are interested to know more then make sure to follow this post till the end.
Benefits of TAFCOP portal
Here are some of the benefits of TAFCOP portal. Let’s see them.
- Those consumers who have more than nine mobile connections under their name will recieve SMS regarding the same.
- They won’t have to go anywhere as they will have to take the necessary steps by clicking on the link provided.
- If you want to check the status then click on the ‘Click here to log in with your number’ link.
- Now enter the ticket ID through the Request Status.
What are the documents required for TAFCOP?
Some of the important documents required to get information through TAFCOP portal. Let’s see them.
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Email ID
How to check SIM status with TAFCOP portal?
Here are the steps that will help you to find out the sim status with TAFCOP portal. Let’s see them.
- First, visit the official website which is https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/. Now you will see a homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to visit the menu section and click to Register User login.
- You hav eto provide your phone number and password or request for OTP.
- Now you will get an SMS on your phone. Enter it to the provided area.
- Now visit the Request Status section and then type the Ticket ID Ref no.
- Finally hit the submit button. This will show you the status of your SIM.
How to download TAFCOP app?
To make it easy for the citizens to get services under TAFCOP portal, government has released an app. Where you will get the services really quickly. Let’s see them.
- First, visit to office website which is https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ and you will see homepage on the screen.
- From the homepage, click on TAFCOP app download option.
- This will direct you to Google play store.
- Just tap on install button and then the app will be downloaded shortly.
FAQs – TAFCOP Portal Login
What to do if you have more than 9 mobile connections under your name?
you simply have to visit https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/. Request for OTP and then you can take necessary steps for this issue.
Is TAFCOP a government website?
Yes this website is governed and developed under the guidance of Department of Telecommunication (DOT) of India. So this website is a government websites.
What is the full form of TAFCOP
TAFCOP stands for Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection.
Is TAFCOP available in Uttar Pradesh?
Yes it available in Uttar Pradesh.