PMAY Online Form 2023, PMAY Apply Online, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form Benifits, benefits, PMAY Objectives
PMAY Online Form 2023 are available for the individuals who desire to submit application under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, a housing scheme initiated by Government of India. All the eligible individuals may submit their application by follow few easy steps as instructed in the next segment of this article. Here we are going to provide you detailed information in respect of PMAY Online Form 2023 along with the other details about the scheme including eligibility criteria, benefits, significant documents, PMAY Apply Online etc.Also Read:-PM Kisan Status 2023 Beneficiary Status Check @pmkisan.gov.in
PMAY Online Form 2023
PMAY – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a central government scheme initiated by the honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This initiative has been started to provide housing for all socioeconomic families at reasonable rate. The scheme was launched in the year 2015 on 25th June. All the underprivileged people living in rural or urban area me submit the application for the scheme. There are four major components of the scheme:
- In-situ Slum Redevelopment (ISSR)
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
- Affordable Housing in Partnership
- Beneficiary-led Individual House Construction/ Enhancement (BLC-N/ BLC-E)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been implemented by the Ministry of housing and urban affairs in urban areas where as by Ministry of rural Development in rural areas. Citizens can apply for the scheme by using online method as well as offline method. To submit the PMAY Online Form you just need to follow the instructions after visiting the official website of PMAY. Must look over the next segment of this article to grab the detailed information in respect of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Highlights of PMAY Online Form 2023
|PMAY Online Form 2023
|Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana
|Government of India
|Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Citizens of the country
|25th June 2015
|Housing for all
|Own pucca house
|Mode of application
PMAY Apply Online
PMAY – प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना माननीय प्रधान मंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा शुरू की गई एक केंद्र सरकार की योजना है। यह पहल सभी सामाजिक-आर्थिक परिवारों को उचित दर पर आवास उपलब्ध कराने के लिए शुरू की गई है। यह योजना वर्ष 2015 में 25 जून को शुरू की गई थी। ग्रामीण या शहरी क्षेत्र में रहने वाले सभी वंचित लोग योजना के लिए आवेदन जमा करते हैं। योजना के चार प्रमुख घटक हैं
- इन-सीटू स्लम पुनर्विकास (आईएसएसआर)
- क्रेडिट लिंक्ड सब्सिडी योजना (सीएलएसएस)
- साझेदारी में किफायती आवास
- लाभार्थी के नेतृत्व में व्यक्तिगत आवास निर्माण/संवर्द्धन (बीएलसी-एन/बीएलसी-ई)
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना को शहरी क्षेत्रों में आवास और शहरी मामलों के मंत्रालय द्वारा जबकि ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में ग्रामीण विकास मंत्रालय द्वारा लागू किया गया है। नागरिक इस योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन और ऑफलाइन दोनों तरीकों से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। पीएमएवाई ऑनलाइन फॉर्म जमा करने के लिए आपको बस पीएमएवाई की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर निर्देशों का पालन करना होगा। प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना के संबंध में विस्तृत जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए इस लेख के अगले खंड को अवश्य देखें।
Objective of PMAY
The motive of Government of India behind launching Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is to provide housing facility to all the people living in the country. Many people are living in rental houses because they are not able to afford to buy their own house or construct it. Considering this and view, Central Government of India has decided to launch Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) and help such people to make their dream house come true.
Udise Plus 2023
Samagra Kerala 2023
AP Intermediate Results 2023
Odisha Pre Matric Scholarship Portal 2023
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance 2023
Benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- PMAY is beneficial for economically weaker section low-income group and middle in come group people
- The government is going to provide financial help to the people to get their own house.
- Under different components of the scheme government is going to initiate different development plans.
- People can take loan from the banks under this scheme up to rupees 12000 with interest subsidy if period of loan taken is not more than 20 years.
- You can take loan for more than 20 years but subsidy will be given only for the period of 20 years
Eligibility Criteria for PMAY
Here are the eligibility conditions which you have to fulfill to submit the application for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- You should be an Indian citizen belongs to economical vehicle section or low-income group or middle-income group category
- You must not have your own house of more than 21 square meters
- Income criteria for economically weaker section is up to RS 3 lakh, for low-income group between 3 lakhs to 6 lakh and for middle in come group 6 lakh to 18 lakhs.
- Applicant should be an adult.
You need following documents to apply for the scheme:
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Income proof
- Valid email
- Bank account
- Other significant documents
Process to Submit PMAY Online Form 2023
To submit your application by using online mode you need to follow the instructions provided below under any component of the scheme.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
- Portals home page will display on the screen from where you have to choose the component of the scheme under which you desired to apply.
- Click the link and a new page will display on the screen from where you have to click on apply online link.
- Application form will appear on the screen in which you have to mention all the information as asked
- Now you have to upload the required documents in the prescribed form.
- Review the application very carefully and if no changes needed then submit it by press submit button.
Note: You may also submit the application for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ( PMAY) by visiting your nearest CSC centre.
Procedure To Search Beneficiary
To search beneficiary, you need to follow the instructions provided below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Portals home page will display on the screen from where you have to choose search beneficiary option from menu bar
- A drop-down list will demonstrate on the screen from where you should choose “beneficiary wise fund released” link.
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to enter your registered mobile number.
- Select send OTP tab and you will receive a SMS on your registered mobile number which you should enter on the screen.
- Thereafter press verify tab to see the information you are looking for on the computer screen.
FAQs– PMAY Online Form 2023
What is PMAY Online Form 2023?
Online application form to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana housing scheme initiated by the central government of India.
Who can apply for PMAY?
All those citizens of the country who meet the above-mentioned eligibility conditions can apply.
What is the minimum age?
Minimum age to apply for this scheme is 18 years.
What is the last date?
Last date to submit the application under this initiative is 31st December 2024.
What is the helpline number?
Helpline number is 011-23060484, 011-23063620, 011-23063567, 011-23061827